Have a rapamycin prescription?
Buy rapamycin for your dog now.
Buy Rapamycin for Dogs– Here’s How.
We hear it all the time — “where can I buy rapamycin for my dog?” or “how do I buy rapamycin for my dog?”. The answer is simple. Right here at NaturalPet.Health.
Our sole purpose for this website is to offer you and your vet a source of prescription rapamycin you can trust. As a vet myself, I got tired of my clients and friends getting screwed. So here you go.
Rapamycin is a PRESCRIPTION drug, and so we are happy to send it to you guys after…
- We receive a prescription from your veterinarian, or…
- We do a Longevity Consultation for Your Pet here on the Central Coast of CA. Come on out — the weather’s great!!
If your pet is facing progressive cardiac disease or cancer, please reach out to us below. We have a special interest in the loving care of these pets.
We have limited quantities of 99% pure rapamycin in veggie capsules containing…
- 0.5 mg for pets of about10#,
- 1.0 mg for dogs of about 20#,
- 2.0 mg for dogs of about 40#, and
- 3.0 mg for dogs of about 60#
Your cost is $90-95 per month, with FREE SHIPPING. And you can save even more with our subscription plan.
Why Buy Rapamycin for Dogs?
YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT USING RAPAMYCIN IN PETS IS AN OFF -LABEL USE… BUT HERE ARE SOME EXCITING STUDIES TO DISCUSS WITH YOUR VET.
- EXTENDS LIFESPAN in every mammal studied to date, from mice to marmosets.
- REDUCES CANCER INCIDENCE (Anisimov et al. 2011),
- IMPROVES COGNITIVE FUNCTION (Halloran et al. 2012; Majumder et al. 2012),
- REVERSES HEART DISEASE (Dai et al. 2014; Flynn et al. 2013; Neff et al. 2013
- IMPROVES IMMUNE FUNCTION (Chen et al. 2009)
- REDUCES JOINT INFLAMMATION (Bitto et al. 2016; Fischer et al. 2015) in aged animals.
One health issue that rapamycin does NOT appear to benefit is Canine Cognitive Dysfunction. We have seen no negative effects in these patients, but neither have we seen the benefit that we always hope for.
Why buy rapamycin for dogs?
Rapamycin for Dogs — The Side Effects
This will be a short topic. In over 200 pets treated to date, we have not yet seen a negative side effect of rapamycin therapy. We did see one case of diarrhea that resolved on its own. Learn more here.
The most common benefits seen by pet parents who buy rapamycin for dogs are
- more energy (72%),
- better spinal function (19%), and
- better cardiac function as noted by their veterinarian. (11%)
One note: We have a number of terminal cancer patients under treatment at any given time. For these patients, quality of life is our single biggest concern, and pet parents measure simply “hanging in” as a clinical success.
Rapamycin for Dogs — The Dosing
Based upon the Kaeberlein study mentioned below, we are currently using 0.1 mg/kg body weight dosing 3x weekly with food. This translates into a dose of 1 mg per 22 lbs body weight.
For longevity benefits, we are currently recommending one month on/one month off therapy. For pets facing cancer or other chronic disease, we recommend continual therapy. Learn more here.
Rapamycin For Dogs — The Kaeberlein Study
- Rapamycin significantly improved heart function—Even more interesting, the improvement was greatest in those patients with more severe heart disease. According to the authors, these results suggest that rapamycin use in older dogs can actually reverse age-related declines in heart function. Now that’s a statement you don’t hear every day.
- There were no apparent adverse effects during the 10 week study period.
- 70% of the owners whose dogs received the higher rapamycin dose felt that their dogs were more active while on rapamycin, as did 40% of those whose dogs received the lower dose. In fairness, about 25% of the owners who gave their pets a placebo reported the same thing, but still…
- Similarly, 20%-40% of owners felt their dogs were more affectionate while being given rapamycin. The authors suggest that this could be due to the anti-inflammatory effects of rapamycin helping to reduce pain in arthritic pets.
Dr. Kaeberlein’s excitement over these findings prompted him to begin a wider study dubbed the Dog Aging Project. Does your dog qualify?
Rapamycin for Dogs With Cancer
If your dog is facing intractable cancer, let’s talk. We have a special interest in the use of rapamycin and natural therapies to help pets with cancer.
FOLLOW THIS LINK to learn more about rapamycin and its use in pets with cancer.
Want to Buy Rapamycin for Dogs? Here You Go.
Rapamycin for Dogs — Questions Not Answered. Yet.
There are four very important questions about rapamycin therapy for dogs that we don’t have the answers to at this time:
- The optimal dose: are rapamycin’s benefits dose-dependent, so that the higher the dose the more benefits? Or is there a dose beyond which no additional benefits are seen?
- The optimal duration: how many doses do our dogs need for optimal benefit? Studies suggest that even a one-time or short term dosage will benefit both cardiac function and health span, but we simply don’t know what the optimal duration of rapamycin treatment is right now.
- How long do the benefits of rapamycin last? Hopefully the Dog Aging Project will help us learn this.
- What are the longer term risks and side effects of rapamycin therapy? Rapamycin is a potent immune suppressant and can alter blood sugar and blood lipid profiles. Although we haven’t seen ANY adverse effects to date, what are the effects when given over months to years?
I’m using it on my own dog, and I take the same pills myself. I can’t say much else.